Noah Media Group is a young, fast-growing, London-based production & distribution company with a global reputation for delivering the highest quality content, predominantly in sport. We produce documentary films, TV series, live sports programmes, title sequences, on-screen design and branded content. Our clients include FIFA, UEFA, the Premier League, BBC, ITV and other UK and international sporting bodies.
Our recent work includes the documentary film release Bobby Robson: More Than A Manager, which is now on Netflix, and the pioneering ITV series Out of their Skin, as well as the global TV brand and on-screen design for the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia. Noah is uniquely placed in the sports media industry, regularly delivering a wide variety of content for the world’s biggest federations and events. Recently this has included both the FIFA men’s and women’s World Cup, the UEFA Euros and Nations League, and on global events in Pyeongchang, Rio and Tokyo. We have decades of experience in delivering high-end broadcast content and are looking to expand the breadth of our corporate-based work by building new relationships with federations, sponsors and brands around the globe.
We are excited to be seeking a full time Business Development Director to join our Senior Management Team, reporting directly to Noah’s CEO. This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to help Noah build upon its reputation within the industry and to play a key role in our long term growth strategy. The Business Development Director will be responsible for developing long-term relationships and securing new contracts with sports federations, broadcasters, sponsors and brands in the international marketplace. The successful candidate will have regularly attended global trade show events, possess an excellent network of contacts within the sports content industry and have a proven track record of delivering to key sales targets.
The requirements of the role will include:
- Experienced and detailed knowledge of the global sports media landscape
- Key contacts and established relationships with international sports federations and broadcasters
- Creating new long-term working relationships with federations, broadcasters, sponsors and brands
- Representing Noah at global content trade shows, such as MIPTV and MIPCOM
- Delivering successful commissions and securing new work
- Liaising with potential clients and overseeing key RFP pitches
- Attending and presenting in pitch meetings
- Working with Noah’s Executive Team to identify new commercial opportunities
- Overseeing and prioritising Noah’s Business Development targets
- Working to agreed annual targets
- Contributing to Senior Management Team meetings and overall company growth strategy
- Recruiting Business Development staff and growing the department as and when required
- Managing the Business Development Team as and when required
- Managing the Business Development budget
- Retaining a thorough knowledge of the Sports media industry and the current needs of federations, broadcasters and platforms
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in sport, excel in sales and pitching, embrace collaboration and have excellent communication skills. Applications to include a full CV and cover letter to be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the UK. This role is based in our London office.