Noah Media Group are recruiting an Edit Assistant to help in their growing Post Production department.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Production and facilitate the production and post production teams in house. Tasks will include running and maintaining the editing systems, managing ingest and storage and taking responsibility for prepping the editing systems each morning, minimising distractions for senior post production team and Clients. The successful candidate will also be encouraged to assist Noah production staff with some ad hoc editing, assisting on major projects and providing technical checks.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- A good understanding of the post-production process.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and other Adobe products required. Knowledge of Avid and Final Cut preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in editing and ability to manage complex projects.
- Assist senior Post-Production staff.
- Knowledge of a variety of shooting formats and styles.
- Strong levels of organisation and thorough approach to backing up and rushes handling.
- Have a good aptitude for technology.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have precise attention to details and very strong organisational skills.
- Experience in sports broadcasting is preferred but not essential.
Applications to be sent to – email@example.com
Please state the job role in your email title.
Closing Date: 7 July 2017
Noah Media Group: Noah brings together a team of award winners in Film and TV with hugely successful original thinkers from the online and new technology sectors. We combine creative talent and technical expertise built on decades of high-end media experience.