Noah Media Group are looking to recruit a creative Live programme Producer as part of their production team for the live coverage of the Gfinity eSports Elite Series.
The successful candidate will work alongside the executive producer, and senior production manager, and will be responsible for weekly live broadcasts, viewed globally across a range of broadcasters – devising and building innovative programmes in a new and exciting sector of live competition.
This role will form an integral part of the production team, planning and creating live broadcasts at the highest of standards, and must maximise the huge potential of a bespoke new production environment.
The candidate must have significant experience producing live broadcasts, be comfortable running a production team and must demonstrate creativity and originality in programme design and structure.
The candidate must also demonstrate:
- At least 2 years of experience working as a producer in live broadcasting
- Past experience of innovation in broadcast
- Confidence in putting together running orders, adhering to broadcast restrictions and guidelines
- The ability to run a production team, delegating responsibilities effectively to ensure that a robust shooting and editing schedule is established
- Originality in ideas and running order structure
- Ability to drive editorial and to prioritise key content during a live broadcast
- Communication and management skills
- A thorough understanding of live broadcasting and programme structure
- Flexibility in working hours – evenings and weekend work will be required.
Experience in sports broadcasting is preferred but not essential.
Applications to include a full CV to be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org