Noah Media Group are recruiting a production manager to facilitate production on the second series of an eSports contract that will be going into production in October.
The successful candidate will work directly with the executive producer, production executive, and alongside the client to deliver a weekly set of programming that will run throughout a nine-week series.
This role will form an integral part of the senior production team, managing a sizable budget and delivering a product to meet the highest production standards – working for multiple broadcasters worldwide.
The candidate will also have staff reporting directly to them, and will have to demonstrate management and development skills as part of this role.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Previous experience of work as a Production Manager
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within an experienced team, and manage Production staff; including a Production Coordinator and Runner
- Good contacts within the industry
- Be organised, be able to cope under pressure and have a strong problem solving approach
- In depth knowledge of budgeting, cost management, cost reporting and forecasting costs, and be able to provide regular updates to the client and internally.
- Ability to negotiate
- Understanding of Health and Safety, and ability to write risk assessments
- Able to work flexible hours. Evening and weekend work is required.
- Be up to date with the required licences and copyright clearances and music reporting requirements
Experience in sports broadcasting is preferable and an interest in eSports is preferred but not essential.
Applications to include a full CV to be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org