See more about the role below
Noah Media Group is an award-winning production, media, distribution and technology company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the production team as an Assistant Producer, working on a wide variety of productions – from short-form promotional content, to television series and high-profile documentary films.
This post would suit somebody with previous experience in producing and delivering short-form content. A background in sports programming is welcomed but not essential.
This is a hands-on role, requiring excellent creative flair and editorial judgement. The successful candidate will be someone who is proactive and self-sufficient, with strong organisational and communication skills, a willingness to work just as well individually as they do in a team, and the ability to apply themselves on different types of production.
Self-editing and self-shooting skills would be a huge advantage.
The long-term ambition for the successful candidate is to gain further experience across a growing slate of productions, develop further creative and editorial skillsets, and take on more responsibility further up the production ladder.
• Work as part of the production team across the NMG portfolio.
• Produce, edit and shoot a wide range of creative content, with an initial emphasis on short-form work.
• Ensure that all output complies with NMG’s high-end editorial and creative standards.
• Work and communicate effectively with other members of the production team, as well as the wider company.
• Communicate and deliver directly to external clients.
Key Skills & Attributes
• Experience in television production.
• Demonstrable ability to develop strong, innovative and fresh creative ideas from page to screen.
• Strong research techniques, for both stories and creative elements such as graphic design, to create original and engaging content.
• Strong and confident communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Experience managing and prioritising complex workloads, and delivering to deadlines.
• Ability to work collaboratively and clearly with the wider production and senior management teams, as well as external contractors and clients.
• An interest in sport and a passion for television, film and documentary.
• Ability to self-edit and/or self-shoot to a good, broadcast standard is desirable.
Noah Media Group LTD are an inclusive employer and actively looking for diverse candidates.
Noah Media Group LTD have a range of benefits for all employees.