Junior-Level Motion Designer
Read more about this role below.
Key points and areas surrounding the job role:
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite is imperative.
- Some knowledge of Cinema4D and experience of a variety of renders.
- InDesign skills and an eye for layout is advantageous.
- Will be responsible for supporting all design areas within the department, ranging from motion design projects to designing pitch documents.
- Contribute in brainstorming and brief meetings with producers and other members of the design team on a day to day basis.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and be self-motivated in pursuit of own professional development.
- Excellent typography skills in addition to a great eye.
- Respond to design requests with competent efficiency and a professional optimistic attitude towards challenges and problems that may arise.
- Think ahead about how your workflow will affect others within the team looking ahead to flag any issues that will affect deadlines.