Senior Development Producer / Development Executive
See more about the role below
Noah Media Group is an award-winning production, media, distribution and technology company.
Noah Media Group is looking for an experienced Senior Development Producer or Development Executive to lead on the cultivation of its growing slate of high-profile documentary films and TV series for both digital media and traditional broadcasters.
The successful candidate will have a number of years’ development experience, with a proven ability in combining creative flair and editorial judgment with commercial sensibilities and management skill.
They will have been involved in successfully developing original shows for a global audience from an initial idea to successful commission with the major streamers and broadcasters. They will be an original thinker, able to bring new ideas to the slate, with an understanding of the evolving marketplace and what different commissioners are looking for.
This is an exciting new key role within the company, reporting into the Director of Production & Development.
The position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at different stages of development, running a dedicated development team and harnessing the creative potential of the wider business.
The long-term ambition for the successful candidate is to grow their role through the realisation of multiple projects and lead on the building of an established and successful development team.
Key Attributes & Responsibilities:
- Strong writing skills
- Editorially strong with an ability to tease out narrative and storytelling approaches
- An ability to create eye-catching decks in InDesign
- Experience of managing a sizeable slate with projects at different stages of development
- Attending meetings and cultivating relationships with potential key contributors to secure their participation in projects
- A confident internal and external communicator able to proactively seek new development opportunities
- Strong pitching skills
- Will lead a small development team, ensuring they are prioritising and working optimally to the highest standards.
- Liaising with Noah’s Distribution & Sales teams to ensure treatments are correctly positioned for clients.
- Monitoring and evaluating speculative co-production pitches that come into Noah
- Building commissioner relationships
- Ensuring creative ambitions match budgetary and commercial possibilities for each project
- A passion for sport and documentary
- Preferably able to shoot/direct/edit teasers and trailers
Development of role:
- We envisage the successful candidate being central to the growth of the Development team at Noah.
Noah Media Group LTD are an inclusive employer and actively looking for diverse candidates.
Noah Media Group LTD have a range of benefits for all employees.