Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Read more about this role below.
Noah Media Group is an award-winning content production, distribution, and technology company.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for NMG’s overall digital presence from both a Noah brand and individual film/series perspective. The role will include a requirement for exploiting NMG’s significant assets to grow the company’s global profile as a creator of high quality, multi-channel content.
Noah Media Group are embarking on the exciting technical challenge of developing an Evaluation Engine that will inform the Noah production & distribution teams to define which TV shows and feature films they should be making, in order to reach the biggest global audiences possible whilst at the same time ensuring significant profitable returns. The Evaluation Engine will help to inform the optimal distribution path (per territory and per channels - theatrical, SVOD, PVOD, TVOD, broadcast, D2C etc), on a case-by-case basis.
We are looking to change how the entertainment industry utilises data to remove frequent inefficiencies of global content distribution. We are building a dedicated technology team that will be integral to solving this complex, multi-$bn challenge!
The role will be a key conduit between the Technology team and the Distribution & Marketing team, reporting directly into the Head of Distribution & Marketing.
Must have the following experience:
- Strong proven experience in a similar role.
- Digital Marketing - deep understanding of social media marketing, email, audience growth and retargeting best practices, SEO, and PPC.
- Community Building - experience building communities, both online and offline, building our content and company portfolios as authoritative in their space.
- Data Strategy & Analysis - experience leading data driven learning agendas as well as the ability to mine & analyse large volumes of data to derive a process for executing meaningful A/B & multivariate testing that feeds into the creative & commercial roadmap.
- User/Customer Experience - an ability to interact with both 3rd party clients and B2C customers to get a full understanding of what is required from a brand and project perspective.
- Product Marketing - for the B2C element of our portfolio, this is focused on messaging and branding through high end content including website content, SEO landing pages, and video campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Experience working within media or entertainment industry either client or agency side preferred but not essential. International experience would be a bonus.
- 5+ years combined digital marketing experience delivering highly successful growth, user acquisition and engagement strategies.
- Create a tactical and strategic vision for how NMG should drive its online strategy to maximise revenues from its film/tv content releases.
- Ability to just get on with it. Get the data you need with no mess/fuss and can design tests. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Experience of content tagging and retargeting for tracking and revenue attribution of online sales.
- A master of test-and-learn growth hacking: ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated marketing campaigns.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands- on. Perform statistical analyses and research new ways of viewing data for actionable insights.
- You will thrive in the world where entertainment, data, analytical methods and business overlap.
- You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
- Efficient at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter.
Noah Media Group LTD are an inclusive employer and actively looking for diverse candidates.
Noah Media Group LTD have a range of benefits for all employees.