See more about the role below
Noah Media Group is an award-winning production, media, distribution and technology company.
We are looking for a Technical Assistant to join our small but busy post-production and technical support team. We are looking for someone with a willingness to learn all aspects of post-production and technical support for a busy growing production, distribution and technical company. The chosen candidate will work across all our productions which range from short form promos, social content, TV commissions and films.
Technical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Footage ingests and transcodes
- Media Management
- Assisting Editors and Producers day to day to ensure a smooth post-production process
- Troubleshooting in edit suites
- General IT troubleshooting
- Setting up and managing media server spaces
- Archiving and backing up finished productions
- Assisting the Post-Production Supervisor during the conform/online/delivery process in house
- Adhoc duties specific to post-production workflows
- Setting up email addresses for new starters or business requirements
- Ordering laptops
- Managing google admin for the company
- Looking after the company kit, ensuring this all works, and booking in / booking out
Some of our expectations for the role include:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. In particular Premiere Pro and Media Encoder
- Experience of broadcast file formats, codecs, wrappers
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Prior experience in film / TV post-production
- Ability to work as part of a team and confident to work independently
- Desirable - to have knowledge of Signiant, Avid Media Composer, other Adobe software, IP
Noah Media Group LTD are an inclusive employer and actively encourage applications from diverse candidates.
Noah Media Group LTD have a range of benefits for all employees.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE USE “APPLICATION TECAST” in the email application subject line.
CVs will only be kept on file in line with our company GDPR and data protection policies