We are on the lookout for a Production Coordinator to work across a range of ongoing and future productions at the company.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Production Management team at Noah Media Group to deliver all aspects of the production to include; the organisation of shoots, contacting and booking freelance staff, booking domestic and foreign travel, carnets, managing petty cash and credit card spend and music reporting.
This role will form an integral part of the production team, working on a variety of productions to deliver a product to meet the highest production standards. As a growing company, this role will offer a fantastic opportunity to the successful candidate to work on a variety of different projects and develop their experience and skill set.
The candidate must demonstrate:
● Previous experience of work as a Production Coordinator
● Excellent attention to detail
● Ability to work within an experienced team.
● Be organised, be able to cope under pressure and have a strong problem solving approach
● Be proactive and keen to contribute across the company
● Some experience of budgeting, cost management and cost reporting desirable but not essential
● Understanding of Health and Safety, and ability to write risk assessments
● Able to work flexible hours. Evening and weekend work is required.
● Be up to date with the required licences and copyright clearances and music reporting requirements
Experience in sports broadcasting and in particular an interest in eSports is preferred but not essential.
This job will be based in our central London office. All Applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
Applications to be sent to – email@example.com