Noah Media Group is a London-based company that specializes in producing and distributing award-winning, impactful independent films for cinemas, broadcasters and home entertainment markets. Recent successes include 14 Peaks (Netflix), Hatton (Sky), Villeneueve Pironi (Sky) and Amputating Alice (Channel 4).
Job Overview: The Distribution Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the distribution of our releases, working closely with all the stakeholders, including the Head of Sales, technical operations team, exhibitors and buyers. The role will involve working under the Head of Sales to ensure the smooth running of our releases.
Noah Media Group is a small team with a very collaborative approach. Our ideal candidate will be willing to pitch in whenever needed, input on - and get involved in -other projects. The new team member should seek to progress into the field of film distribution.
· Liaising with broadcasters, digital platforms and exhibitors to coordinate release schedules and ensure that all necessary materials are delivered on time
· Organizing and overseeing the delivery of physical and digital assets to broadcasters, digital platforms and exhibitors
· Collaborating with the teams to design and execute distribution strategies and needed assets for each film release
· Ensuring that all requirements, including ratings, subtitles, and technical specifications, are met for each release
· Providing administrative support for the distribution team, processing invoices, and creating reports as required
· Maintaining social media channels
· Working on premiere screenings and Q&A tours to ensure the smooth running of the events (some out of hours work may be needed)
· Previous experience in film distribution, ideally in an independent film company
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Keen to learn and grow into the role
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
· Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
· Knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere, Indesign, and Social Media channels preferrable
· A passion for independent film and an understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing the industry
This is a full-time role, based in Shoreditch, London. Salary depending on experience.
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.